Saturday, June 20, 2009

Let the liquids begin

Well, I had my last "big meal". Enjoyed crab legs, shrimp and corn (not sure how thats gonna feel coming out). Although I have learned over the past few months to cut back my portions, I did enjoy a few extra legs. After dinner I took 4 tablespoons of MOM and am just waiting for the stomahe gurgeling to begin. The bottle says 1/2 hour to 6 hours...that was 2 hours ago. Tomorrow is clear liquids all day, broth (made my own chicken today), popcicles, jello and juice. Gonna have to get use to that kind of diet for about 3 weeks, before I can be introduced to purered food for 2 weeks and then soft foods for a week or 2. By then my stomache should be healed and I can begin the foods I like in small quanities.

I got my time for Monday morning, 6:15am...very happy about that as I am first and wont have to wait around and think about it all day, just hope I can sleep Sunday night...in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment