Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday, June 12, 2009

Wow, time really does fly when your busy.It is hard to believe I have only 9 days left until surgery. On the day in question I will be short, one day, of 51-1/2. Makes me wonder how fast is life, this short time here on Earth. Is that why time seems to fly by so quickly? I do know this, God is in control of my life! He is amazing by the beauty he has shown me and the grace He has provided me. God has given me the blessing of so much love in my heart for my parents, my children, my grandchildren and my friends. I can only imagine how much He loves me! I am praying for his mercy and peace as I begin the journey of surgery and weight loss. I will look to Him for strength and peace.

2Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment